A garage door is a convenient entry access to a home, as well as an added protection measure. However, there are certain aspects of a garage door that must work properly in order for the garage door to benefit a home. While most people take their garage doors for granted because they open and close with the push of a button, a garage door is actually a complicated system that contains several different moving parts which must work in conjunction with one another to function properly.
One major concern among garage door owners is an unbalanced garage door. Signs that you have an unbalanced garage door are:
- The garage door looks uneven while it is descending, ascending, or while it is closed.
- Gaps at the bottom of your garage door with the garage floor indicate an unbalanced door.
- The garage door makes strange noises while opening or closing.
- The panels of the garage doors buckle or stick while opening or closing.
- The garage door begins to close by itself when you open it manually.
- The garage door will not open.
All of these indicators are warning signs that your garage door is unbalanced, not working properly, and needs attention. Please remember that all garage door repairs should be done by a professional garage door expert in order to achieve optimal results and safe outcomes. An unbalanced door is one of the biggest concerns with a garage door because a cable or spring could snap at any time from the added pressure placed upon one side of your garage door. Having a professional team, such as HABPRO Garage Doors, assess and repair your unbalanced garage door is vital. Torsion springs are very dangerous for those who are inexperienced and who do not have the right tools and knowledge.
HABPRO is committed to providing the highest standard in garage door repair with our promise to offer No Hassle, No Gimmicks service. Your total satisfaction is our guarantee. Please call today with any of your garage door needs.