Garage Door Panels
What you need to know about Replacement Garage Door Panels & Sections
We sell garage door panels and garage door sections for most makes of overhead garage doors. You’ll generally find C.H.I. Overhead Door panel, Clopay Garage Door panels, Wayne Dalton Garage Door panels, Amarr Garage Door panels, Windsor Garage Door panels and Doorlink Garage Door panels in stock. Also replacement wood garage door panels for standard size doors and panel configurations are usually in stock. Call us, we’ll be happy to help 770-985-3355. We can professionally install the door panel for you, or we are happy to help the “Do It Yourselfer”.
- The first thing you need to know is the construction material of your overhead garage door- wood, steel, steel insulated, etc. Does it have windows? If it is a Carriage Style Garage Door call us for assistance.
- Starting at the ground going up, tell us what number section it is. For example, the bottom section would be number 1.
- Next, measure the width of the garage door panel or the width of the garage door opening.
- Now measure the height of the door section (panel) in inches.
- On the outside of the garage door, count the number of squares across the garage door.
- If your garage door is metal, look for a sticker on the inside with manufacturer’s name on it. Also look on the side edge of the door between the track and the wall for a sticker with the manufacturer’s name and model of section.
- A picture is worth a thousand words so you can send us a picture of your garage door via e-mail or from your cell phone.
Please be aware that the spring tension is loaded on to the bottom section of your garage door and trying to replace a bottom section without unloading the spring tension can be extremely dangerous, if you’re in doubt, leave it to us. Also take note that removing any garage door panel without securing the garage door in the closed position can result in the remaining sections flying open and damaging the door or injuring yourself.
Also please note that all metal garage doors are pre-painted from the manufacturer and depending on the age of your existing door panel and UV exposure, your new garage door panel may not match exactly. This will be especially true of garage doors installed in wood tone colors.
Some of our Services – Door Openers, Keypads, Torsion Spring alignment or Replacement, garage door Tracks, broken springs, Rollers, Cables & Drums, hinges, Sensors and Weather Seals, Opener troubleshooting, Installation, Parts and repair.
Please note that some garage door manufacturers are no longer in business and some are no longer represented by a garage door dealer in this area making it cost prohibitive to have the garage door panel shipped here. If more than one garage door panel (section) is damaged then replacing all the garage door panels is more cost effective.
Areas We Serve:
A Word of CAUTION! Never take one company’s word for the availability of a garage door panel! Many companies, unfortunately, will tell you a door panel is not available because they don’t represent that manufacturer or simply want to sell you a new garage door. At HABPRO Garage Door, we’ll tell you straight and if we can’t help you, we’ll gladly suggest someone who can.