Keeping You On Track
If your garage door is off tracks it can have a trickle effect on many other aspects of your life. Getting home and pulling into your garage are typical “no-brainers” for your daily routine. When your garage door is off track, that daily routine can become “off track” as well. Also, serious damage can occur to your garage door or even to you or a family member. It is important to know why your garage door may be off track, and what you need to do about it.
Reasons why your garage door may be off track
- If you hit your garage door with your car, this is more common than you know. It’s actually the most common reason garage doors come off their tracks.
- Poor quality or worn out horizontal tracks can also be a common cause for your garage doors to come off track.
- Stressed rollers lead to worn out rollers, which will cause your tracks to bend and eventually go off track.
- On older garage doors, one of your two lifts cables are compromised it can cause your garage door to go off track.
If your garage door is off track
- Unplug your automatic garage door opener from the ceiling outlet
- DO NOT pull the red emergency release rope
- Call Habpro Garage Door right away
When your garage door is off track it’s important to employ the assistance of professionals like Habpro Garage Door Our garage door technicians are on standby in these situations and we will get you back on track in no time. Call our friendly and expertly trained garage door repair and service technicians today to put your Atlanta garage door back on track.
Posted on behalf of HABPRO Garage Doors
Follow Us on Google+