We sell Garage Door Springs for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Garage Door Do It Yourself Spring Repair Quotes
We recommend that you be mechanically inclined, work safely, wear safety goggles, use the proper tools, and follow good instructions. Garage Door Springs are dangerous, and improper handling can cause serious injury or death. If you are uncertain then please hire a professional to perform your repairs.
At HABPRO, we are happy to supply the Do-It-Yourselfer with Torsion Springs, Extension Springs, and Door & Opener Parts. You can pick them up locally or we’ll happily ship them to you.
Areas we work & service – Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Grayson, Norcross, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Decatur, Tucker, Loganville, Oxford, Duluth, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Flowery Branch, Chestnut Mountain, Buford, Oakwood, Gainesville, Hamilton Mill, Chateau Elan, Braselton, Hoschton, Auburn, Dacula, Winder, Monroe, Statham, Athens, Bethlehem, Bogart, Jefferson, Arcade, Cumming, Milton, Peachtree Corners, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Chamblee, Doraville, Dunwoody, Berkeley Lake.
Use our convenient spring calculator and supply us with the requested info about your door and we’ll calculate the correct springs for your door. Call us or use the handy quote form.
Instructions for Spring Measurement and Quote Request
- Please measure the length of the broken spring without the end pieces.
- Measure the inside diameter. It is usually 1 3/4″ or 2″ for most residential doors. Raynor brand doors are 2 1/4″ inside diameter and Crawford is 1 19/32″ inside diameter.
- Measure the exact width of 10 coils to 1/32″ and 20 coils to 1/16″. This is most critical as it determines the wire size of the spring.
- A wire size calculation tool is below. Select your measurements for 10 and 20 coils and click calculate. A dialog will pop up with the appropriate wire size.
- As a confirmation, measure the width and height of your door and inform us as to the construction of your door. (ie: wood, steel, steel insulated, etc.)
- Also, please provide your city and state to determine shipping costs.
- You are welcome to call with any questions. All orders must be made via e-mail to ensure accuracy. No phone orders are accepted. We gladly accept payment through PayPal.
All new springs are usually shipped UPS with end pieces installed in about 1 business day.
Already have a quote and ready to order? — Place your order through PayPal.
Replacement Spring Quote Request Form
Call us now with any questions.
678-345-3745 · 404-377-0065 · 770-985-3355